Monday, December 26, 2011

Need Vacation, Even in Dream

There is none shocking info about Indonesia these days. Live just flow slowly. Students have long holidays, christmas, new year coming.., yeah, for another people maybe these days are best days to relax, but not me. I'm working 7 days a week with no holiday. Shit. Becoming an entrepreneur ain't easy at all. One of my employee has to go home for christmas. He is christian. I'm and the rest of my employees are moslem, so we work as usual. With full team, our work is hard because my business in fact need more employees. Losing one worker make our daily task harder so i don't have much time to update this blog. Diary.. i need to relax.. What?... this post suppose to be on my another blog..., is it Indovisit? Oh man.., i need to sleep badly...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...