Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tawangmangu and A Thousand Waterfall

As i promised few weeks ago, now i'll write about Tawangmangu, little highlands town which has many interesting places to visit.

If you know Jogjakarta, Tawangmangu is located just about 120 km to the east. Oh, i forgot. In google map ages, writing about location become an old-fashioned isn't it? Just point your gmap down to central java and you'll see the location easily.

Deeper to this town, Tawangmangu has interesting place called "grojokan sewu", mean a thousand waterfall. The waterfall it self just one and about 81 meters in height. I don't know why it called thousand, probably it measured in decimeters.

In there, you can relax and watch nice waterfall, crowd, food, .. and yeah.., specialy food. Rabbit satay is the most interesting. Cheap and delicious. Below $1 of course, you know Indonesia. If you like horse riding, it's also available. I don't remember the price, but 15 years ago i pay below $1.., oh, more.. about $3. Rp 2000 = $1 back then, today 1$=Rp 10000,.. thats why we love your dollar. Oh, well, speaking about age, 15 years ago i was really nice kid, everybody loves me ^_^. Oh shit, i'm growing old so fast.

Ok, if you like to know more about Tawangmangu, just googling, dude. Don't stuck on this site, LOL. Searching flickr also help for further investigation (sound like detective.., sorry my vocab suck). Btw i post this on thursday not friday. I hope you know me better then, .. i can't keep my own vow, LOL. Just kidding. Happy blogging.

Add Comment 4 komentar

December 10, 2009 at 11:57 PM

It’s really a very informative post. Travel Blog Some of the new circuits have been really good. I dare say this one will be up there with the best as well. I’m been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post specially on Travel guides , the popular exotic destinations, amazing photos and travel tips. Please keep it up.

December 12, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Another great post of travel blogs. I appreciate your post. Please keep it up. Really it will be great post if you will special post on sight since.

January 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM

nice tourist destination

June 17, 2010 at 4:40 PM

I like tour and travelling in such places. Tawangmangu is really beautiful and after see the greenery, I’m sure there are also some national parks available. I like fishing, camping and hunting and this place would be better for me.
Could anyone provide me information about national park availability in Tawangmangu?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...